Thursday 13 August 2009

Healing in time..?

I went for a swim test this morning to see if I can do the Bassenthwaite Tri. The rib is better than last week; however I think that 1500m in open water has come a week too early. Given how well I ran on tuesday this is a bit of a bummer to put it mildly as its the third event I have missed this year due to injury. Next year, with luck, I will be focussing on some good races as the main goal of next summer, as it stands, will be the Tibet trek with Gill. The Garburn Pass half-marathon will certainly be on the agenda as at least one big road bike challenge.

This week has been a semi-rest week training wise as I crack on with doing some stuff around the flat and trying to decide a little as to which directions to go re accomodation and other things...however, the sun is out and I think a little trip to the Whinlatter with video camera is in order....

No comments:

Post a Comment