Monday 20 August 2012

Journey to Aviemore....

Suilvan here again...remember how I said I was being loaded and I wondered what the humans were up to...I was right, time to get on the road again.

This time I was pretty full indeed, with a bike rack on the back and a bike in me as well....however it wasn't too bad a drive until we got to Aviemore itself. The male human starting chuntering about how the layby we were going to stay in wasn't there anymore (cycle path instead) and the female human was worried about parking in layby's with 'no overnight parking' signs - unlike the male human who wasn't worried about that at all!

They eventually took me most of the way up a very steep hill to a very windy car-park. Things didn't get much better there as the male human managed to empty most of the contents of the salt-cellar over his supper!! Luckily there was enough to go around for both. It was also very windy (I'm not talking about the humans either but the weather); so my humans decided to take me down to a car-park known as the 'Sugarbowl' which was more sheltered - but had midges...God these humans moan...at least they weren't getting rained on - unlike the bikes and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment