Monday 13 August 2012

A friend to play with....more from Suilvan

It was nice on Monday - another van arrived to keep me company. Some old friend of the human (the male one) and her family turned up. The other human spent most of the time trying to make friends with the dog that turned up as well........however Liz (the old friend) came with a nice van that  I could talk to; which was nice as it was getting a little lonely for me in my little corner. The humans were loving the fact the campsite was nice and quiet and so close to the sea and the village (they even walked there this morning to get some food - didn't by me an ice-cream I noted) but that meant that I did not have much to do; it was a nice relaxing holiday for me though.

Anyway - with the other van arriving it was nice to have the boxes taken out of me as there was talk of going climbing the next day - another human (Liz's partner Matt) - was going to come up the next morning in his car; so boxes of kit got sorted. The humans also had another bbq - the steak burgers...

No comments:

Post a Comment