Sunday 26 August 2012

Breaking in Claire's fell shoes...

it is a measure of the chaos (mostly work related) that has surrounded our lives that Claire today finally began to break in her fell-running shoes.

What is slightly disquieting about this is that I brought them for her birthday - back in April!! This is not good....

running down High Pike I had forgotten a) how much I love fell-running and b) what a damn good workout it is...

My battered old Inov8's are still going - they got chewed up by the OMM in 2008 but have steadfastly refused to die - which is pleasing to me; although I have a new pair I got a couple of years ago in the sale ready to go when they do die.

Claire reported no real problems with her shoes - and she ran down well....which is also good.

The least said about the weather forecast for the next few days the better - Claire is at a mock exam in London next weekend and I am debating going to Scotland with Suilvan or staying here - this will depend on the weather a bit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment