Monday 18 April 2011

Decisions....

went climbing yesterday with Luke; did a couple of lovely Diffs in fantastic weather....

the fantastic weather carried on today; which is a shame as I am aching after the last couple of days on the hill and the fact that I have not slept especially well and feel really tired....I am hopefully going to get out on the road bike for an hour after lunch; would love to take Marvin on the Tour of Blencathra today - however I am not sure that I have the energy and I also think it will still be wet....the weather looks set for today and tomorrow and, according to the forecast, wed should be superb so may try and preserve some energy today. I can also do somethings around the flat as well.

Feel super psyched for the week ahead - looking forward to the weekend as well with a backpacking trip into the Howgills for the both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment