Friday 30 April 2010

After school climbing....

with the good weather and the days getting much much longer I was able to get out to Shepherds Crag on Wed and do a little bit of climbing outdoors.....I only led a pitch of MVS on the second pitch of Brown Crag Wall; however it was good to get outdoors and I would much rather do that and have a gently evening than go to the wall. Having said that,I AM off to the wall tonight with one of the people from school I have climbed with in the evenings....the aim this weekend is to take advantage of the improvements in the weather forecast for the long weekend and climb on Sunday and Monday...Luke has promised to stay sober and is keen to lead so that is all good.....

Did about 20 mins on the treadmill last night- which was good and no reaction from the knee either....will try an outdoor run soon before deciding if I need to head back over to see Karen the physio...

Its friday - this be a good thing- off to work now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment