Saturday 17 August 2013

Some more from Suilvan...

well, I've been back at home (Sutherland they've called it after the humans brought it) for a couple of weeks - although I've been promised that the humans are going to take me away again on Wed for a few days.

Before that I took the humans down to Devon - to the same place I stayed at last year. It was a bit quieter  than the year before - there weren't as many vans to talk to. It did get busier towards the weekend, however there seemed to more caravans than vans which was a shame, even so, it was nice to have some time away from home.

It was strange though - as the little ones and I were left for 3 days in Ilfracombe, the humans went to a place called Lundy, apparently I was not allowed to go...am not impressed....

No comments:

Post a Comment