Saturday 28 May 2011

On holiday again...

so; no posts for the last couple of weeks....this is because it has been a) So hot and sunny in Cumbria I have been out on the hills every day; b) Life has been quiet and dull; c) neither of the above...

Oddly; the answer is c) - the weather has been, frankly, shite and life has been total chaos. Apart from doing a few weights at home; the only real exercise I have done have has been a couple of strolls down by the river with Claire and one trip to the Keswick wall last Sunday. Part of this has been due to Claire's parents being up here - which was REALLY nice btw - and Claire having a bad cold; plus working 1-7 this week.

I have also been running round like a madman trying to find a school to do my GTP training in next year. After two mad weeks; I am going to see Richard Rose on Wed 8th June...hopefully they will offer me a spot - we shall see.

It's now half-term and the forecast for everywhere is rubbish until wed....hopefully it will pick up after that; also we can use the time to get some jobs done as well...oh and there is one more little thing, which I'll blog about later if it happens...

Hope you all have a good bank holiday w/end.

No comments:

Post a Comment