Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas from Suilvan...

It was nice to be actually used as a van should in the last couple of days - despite the hailstones falling on me whilst the humans were snoring away inside.....

I seem to have done far too much ferrying of humans to 'work' (whatever that may be) in recent weeks and months; with only a couple of trips away to feel like a 'proper' van..

That being said, I did get a new radio over the summer and some new upholstery; the new clothes are very nice and the humans like them....however, I still need the other half doing and I do feel a bit awkward being 'half and half' - they also got me a leisure battery for longer trips..

Hope you all have a good Christmas - my humans are muttering a lot about taking me away a lot more in 2016, I hope they mean it..

Suilvan...

No comments:

Post a Comment