Sunday 11 March 2012

Back on the hills...

I know I haven't posted for a long time - I have simply being so busy to do much out on the hills at all. However, spring has hit Cumbria this weekend; with spring like temperatures to boot.

Claire and I took the opportunity to do a quick walk/run on the fells around Mungrisedale. Neither of us (especially me) is remotely  fit enough to run up Bowscale Fell yet; however we still managed a fast walk. The weather was so good that it was just base layer weather and I could have gone in shorts rather than Ron Hills. From the top, we ran most of the way down the path that drops from near the summit and took us back to the car - it was really good to be running again and hopefully this is the precursor of a good spring/summer,

No comments:

Post a Comment