Sunday 10 July 2011

An amazing day......27m of paradise....

https://picasaweb.google.com/102361192587557786751/GreyCragButtermere  are the rest of the photo's btw...please go and have a look at them....


Ben Sharp and I had discussed where to go on Sunday on Saturday night...it turned out we were both correct...Ben was right that it was a great place to go and we would have a good time....I was correct in that the walk would be a nightmare....this is just down to my lack of fitness however.

Today was a MUCH better day than last sunday...although I failed on one climb (which is probably undergraded at HS+ to be honest) and had a bit of fun following Ben up it. The paradise mentioned was Oxford and Cambridge Direct...a quite marvellous MS. I had done this before many years but had no recall of how good this route is...just enough gear to stop too much seriousness being apparent; very exposed and requiring some trust in footwork....quite simply an amazing route.

We also did a couple of others.......I climbed much better; however I still need to get lots of mileage in I think....looking forward to summer hols a lot more though..

No comments:

Post a Comment