Saturday 26 March 2011

Not quite sure what 'oooomph' actually is....

but I have certainly lost mine for sure at the moment - might ask Claire if there is a medical term for it...

I feel tired; in soul as well as body; it was a real effort to decide to get out and do something today (Claire and I are going for a walk tomorrow) in the lovely springlike weather that we now have in Cumbria. The flowers are out and the seasons seemed to changed overnight...and running actually felt good when I started; but it took a lot of effort to even get out. I think I was faster on my circuit today than I have been - certainly pushed hard on the first part of the run which is good.

I just seem to have so much to do but so little time to do...or inclination to do it; knowing where to start is difficult....

No comments:

Post a Comment