Monday 1 November 2010

So...what have I been up to...

Sorry for the long delays in posting - I know I have not really caught up with the Italy stuff yet but things have been hectic here. Claire and I have booked a holiday to Morocco at xmas to do a winter ascent of Mt. Toubkal and we have been training as much as possible for that. This is in between Claire trying to study for her exams; my applying for various courses; going back to work at the school and trying to sort out the flat.

Training is going ok - Toubkal is over 4000m so its difficult to train for in this country. We'll be carrying light packs and Imlil, the village we start in, is over 1700m so hopefully this will help. It would be lovely to have some good weather on this trip, especially after the summer trip to Italy, and for Claire to experience the beauty of the Atlas that I saw last year. Christmas in Marrakech should also be neat - and probably a lot warmer than Britain will be :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment