Friday 11 September 2009

Improving Conditions...

It has been a long time coming and it has regrettably co-incided with me starting work (although the new job is very enjoyable) but some stable weather has arrived. After poor Gill took a soaking on Tuesday walking the Newlands Horseshoe we have some nice stable weather with the promise of a good weekend to come.

Was hoping to get out climbing last night however was unable to make contact with Luke so took Arjuna the road bike out for a quick spin. The climb up Celleron was okay, however the steep drag up to Lowther was a bit of a pain. This was the first time I have been on a bike for a bit however so not too bad - the real test will come over the next few days. I am planning to run some intervals after work today; Gill and I are going to do High Street and Harter Fell on Saturday and then on Sunday I fancy a long bike ride - either Cross Fell/High Cup Nick or the High Street..

No comments:

Post a Comment