Thursday 2 July 2009

The start of the journey...

Well now, lets see...

Welcome to any readers by the way; I will update this as much as possible to let you know how things are progressing.

Current status is unemployed due to end of contract at Cumbria Constabulary so am trying to job hunt; sort out the shambles that is my flat; have fun in the glorious summer we are having at the moment...and spend some time with my g/f Gill and her lovely cats...

Spent about 45 mins at Carrock Fell playing on the boulders today - climbed pretty well (by my own miserable standards) so am quite chuffed; at least til I got home to find a letter advising me I had not got a job I went to an interview for...ho hum back to it I gues..

well; off to Gill's to do some more job hunting and to watch the tennis...more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment